4/11/13

A dream


Every time somebody ask me what I wanna do when i get older/after studying/after auditing I would tell them my "dream". At first, my dreams kept changing. I guess i really want a lot of thing. But after awhile I settled on a long term goal, a direction, a specific "dream" that I liked the most.

Although this so called "dream" is very far fetch and hard to achieve, every time I tell it, it seems more and more realistic, the details grow more and more vivid, and I become even more clearer of what I am "dreaming" of.

Most importantly, I want to achieve it even more.

Each time I tell the dream, a little more details appear, I know more specifically what I wanna achieve. At the same time it seems to grow even more far-fetched and harder to achieve. The good side is it becomes even more worth it to pursue, and even less boring than the last time I told it.

I guess repeating dreams to other people really makes you clear what you want to achieve.

After I tell people what I wanna do, most of the time the listener would say something like it's good you know what you want in life, many people don't even have a direction. I guess to a certain point it's true. Sometimes I don't even know if this is really my direction. But i guess it's better than nothing.

Dream more, dream big, and pursue it. The last part is the most important part or everything will be wasted.

No comments: