1/15/13

Wish


When I was a kid, a few days before my birthday, I would start thinking about what I wanted to wish for. It was always simple and clear-cut, I'd wish for the latest gaming platform of that year, like a PS2 or an Xbox. I always knew exactly what I wanted.

Today, I completely forgotten about having to make a wish, and I wished for so many things, none included toys or anything childish like that. In my mind there was so many things to wish for. I still knew what I wanted, but I want so many things. Ended up my wish dragged on and on.

All my wishes was serious. My wishes were also focused more on the people around me instead of just myself. And those wishes that are regarding my own self, they are for things that I needed to accomplish, instead of things I liked.

I guess getting old does that to you.

No comments: