10/10/09

sleep

Americano = big nono.. .__.
it's 6:44 in the morning..
i noe my body is tired...
really tired..
so tired dat my back aches.. >.<
but i stil can't sleep..
metally i'm as energized as the energizer bunny rabbit..

it's kinda weird dat everytime i decide to sleep lots of stuff pops up in my mind..
before i sleep my mind's empty..
and after i wake up.....
well it's empty too.. =.=
but right when i'm gonna go to bed..
i keep thinking of weird things dat i usually nvr think abt..

anyways..
sem break is half over...
or half begun...
wudeva..
so far i've been online about 60% of the time...
slpin 10% of the time..
and the other 30% is distributed in gaigai-ing...
playing the piano..
and...
other stuff..
yeah...

i'm gonna go back next next monday morning..
my class starts at noon...
so yay me.. -.-



darn i hate exams...

4 comments:

Saimnicy said...

so pity leh
anyway~
enjoy ur life

><(((:>Same Same~~

PrinCe Of TaRt said...

wuahahahaha...贪便宜的后果...Iced Chocolate多好喝~

hui wen said...

gambateh ^_^

HiKoGaWa said...

Same:
tqtq~

Tart:
sei ye ar...

wen:
tqtq~